Satellite Amsterdam 2019
Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Friday, May 24, 2019
• The 3 Satellites organised by the NBB are each composed by 12-teams
• 6 Dutch teams and 6 international teams
• Send your requests to receive an invitation before the 8th of May to email@example.com
• Deadline confirmation international teams: 10 days after receiving invite
• Participation fee for wildcards and invitations is € 100
• The registration of a team will be confirmed when the payment has been received
• The number of available wildcards and invitations can be changed, based on the preference of the organiser
How to qualify
Before the Satellite in Amsterdam there will be 3 Streetball Masters events where the Mannen Elite category will be played: Groningen (April 22), Amersfoort (May 11) and Breda (May 18). The winners of these events earn a spot in the Amsterdam Satellite.
Invitations international teams
The Netherlands Basketball Federation will invite 6 international teams based on participation and interest from teams. Deadline to send request is May 8th.
There are 3 wildcards for the organisation, reserved for local teams.
The winner will play at the Limassol (Cyprus) Challenger on June 8-9. The federation will cover the costs for the flight to the Challenger.
|Court types||2 plastic tiles courts|
|Teams in event||12|
|Date||May 24, 2019|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|Address||Olympisch Stadion, 1076 Amsterdam, Nederland|