Satellite Den Haag 2019
The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands
Friday, June 7, 2019
• The 3 Satellites organised by the NBB are each composed by 12-teams
• 6 Dutch teams and 6 international teams
• Send your requests to receive an invitation before the 8th of May to email@example.com
• Deadline confirmation international teams: 10 days after receiving invite
• Participation fee for wildcards and invitations is € 100
• The registration of a team will be confirmed when the payment has been received
• The number of available wildcards and invitations can be changed, based on the preference of the organiser
How to qualify
Before the Satellite in Amsterdam there will be 3 Streetball Masters events where the Mannen Elite category will be played: Amsterdam (May 25 + 26) Barneveld (June 1). The winners of these events earn a spot in the
The Hague Satellite.
Invitations international teams
The Netherlands Basketball Federation will invite 6 international teams based on participation and interest from teams. Deadline to send request is May 8th.
There are 3 wildcards for the organisation, reserved for local teams.
The winner will play at the Yi Chang (China) Challenger on July 13-14. The Satellite winning team will receive from the organisation a maximum travel fee of € 2.000.
|Court types||2 plastic tiles courts|
|Teams in event||12|
|Date||Jun 7, 2019|
|Location||The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands|